Shopify is a powerful eCommerce platform that helps you build and easily start an online store. Not only that, it has a whole lot of necessary tools and apps that help you meet your business objectives. There are a lot of website builders available in the market today but even then Shopify holds its top most position since the very beginning. Do you know why? It is because of the framework and ease that it provides to the users. Imagine you want to purchase 10 different products, shoes, dress, grocery, etc. You have two available options: Either you go to separate stores and shop for an entire day or you smartly go to a mall and in half a day, you are done with the shopping spree. Which is a better choice?
Similarly, Shopify is a complete marketplace. Along with the website development, it provides a variety of apps to enhance your store’s functionality in marketing, inventory management, shipping methods, SEO, dropshipping, secure checkout, speed optimization, and much more. These apps are available on the Shopify app store (Both free and paid) and are pretty easy to install as well. Let’s look at some of the top apps that can give you an edge towards other online players.
- Baaz: The future of eCommerce is more human and authentic. It’s more fun for shoppers, and more profitable for sellers. To make this happen we need 2021 solutions, and live video shopping is the future of eCommerce. Baaz is an efficient tool to add a layer of live video shopping to your online store without coding. This not only increases the conversion rate but provides the customer a shopping experience like never before. With a minimum investment, this is an apt tool that instigates high returns.
2. Oberlo: Oberlo is a dropshipper's dream because it imports large lists of products from AliExpress, and you don't have to worry about shipping, storage or packaging. More than 100 million products have been sold using Oberlo’s dropshipping app. Think of it as the keys to a virtual warehouse packed with products from thousands of suppliers. It comes with a bundle of advantages: available in 6 languages, stock levels and prices get auto-updated in real time, full control of your orders by tracking them realtime, and a free chrome extension.
3. Seguno: It is very important to turn your new buyers into regular customers to boost the sales. This can be done through Seguno that helps to send welcome emails to new customers. Just not the welcome emails, it also generates thank-you emails and builds trust among your customers. It syncs facebook leads in real time, automates product review request mails, customer tagged automations, and much more. Seguno is a good fit for those who don’t want to annoy their buyers with long-form sales copy and just want to thank them for making a purchase.
4. Referral Candy: If we look at some of the big brands in the market, they have attained major benchmarks through the referral programmes. Though the strategy is old yet effective till date. To achieve this, one of the easiest ways is to install the referral candy app on your shopify app store. Shopify stores use ReferralCandy to drive referral sales, increase word-of-mouth and create social proof to drive organic growth. It offers a clean dashboard for monetizing referrals and the automatic reward delivery makes the referral programme easier.
5. Plug in SEO: SEO is significant because it makes your website more visible, and that means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers. Hence, SEO is a very important aspect to improve your online store in terms of visibility. The Plug in SEO keeps an eye on your web shop and makes sure your SEO is intact. Once installed, this app will automatically detect all the SEO aspects of your store so that you don’t have to diagnose them manually.
Shopify offers great functionality and versatility to increase the productivity of your online store. All of the apps help to boost the sales and makes the process much smoother. Shopify stores of all scales can take advantage of these apps, as long as you use and implement them appropriately, they will get your stores up and grow. Spending $0 and getting an immediate boost in sales, what stops you from installing the apps right now? If you have any favourite shopify app, mention in the comments below.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *